FINANCIAL AID AND OTHER FACILITIES
- National Scholarship of Rs. 50/- per month available to those standing first/second/third and in that order in Goa at the last S.S.C. Examination.
- E.B.C Scholarship: Those candidates, who secure at least 45 percent marks in their annual examination and whose parents annual income does not exceed Rs. 18,000/- are eligible for the award of scholarships.
- Merit Scholarships to Children of Secondary School Teachers.
- Freeships to the children of Service Personnel (Junior Commissioned Officers and other lower rank in the Army and Officers and personnel of the corresponding status in the Air Force and Navy killed or disabled in action).
- Freeships to the Children of Political Sufferers.
- Freeships to the dependents of Iron Ore Mine Workers.
- Freeships to the children of Armed Forces personnel killed or disabled in December 1971 hostilities.
- Post metric scholarship to the physically disabled.
- Post metric scholarship to the students belonging to the Schedule Caste/ Tribes/ OBC.
- Financial help from the Provedoria-de-Assistencia Publica.
- Financial help from the University Student’s Assistance Fund.
- National Loan Scholarship of Rs.720/- per annum.
- Financial assistance from U.G.C. Student’s Aid Fund.
- Sets of Texts Books from U.G.C. Book Bank.
- Students Aid Fund: Financial Assistance to poor students to meet partly or fully tuition fees or examination fees or to purchase books or similar other expenses. Needy students should apply on the prescribed from available at the college office on the dates, which will be notified on the College Notice Boards in due course.
- Students E-Resources through INFLIBNET.